Tuesday, March 20, 2012

From Old to New: The Duchess and The Crow




So here is the new piece that I'm working on, still in preliminary stages. I plan on refining the image and post color comps with in a day or two. So it is pretty clear even for me now that this is a rendition of a piece that I started on some time ago, but never completed. I think about it as maybe this needed to be seen through to its end, and maybe thats why I subconsciously keep going back to it. Trust me though the sketch went through MANY stages and completely changed to what you see now.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Reau, I need as much praise and critiquing as I can get. I have push myself as hard as possible, trying to make up for lost time.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete